Grand Central Market
Grand Central Market offers a European-style gourmet shopping experience steps from your train or subway ride home. Conveniently located between the Graybar Building and the 4/5/6 Subway lines on Lexington Avenue, the Market features 13 local vendors offering ingredients and prepared foods ready for your next meal at home, picnic in the park, or gift for you host.
In a market where variety and seasonal products abound, one thing remains the same: we have the highest quality foods you can find. Gourmet products include 160 types of seafood, 400 types of cheese and meats, and various breads baked on the premises.
Keeping it local.
Not only are 100% of our market merchants local businesses, but many of their products also come from local sources.
There are many ways to enter the market!
- East of the Main Concourse near Track 19
- Across from the 4/5/6 subway entrance in the Lexington Passage
- Midway down the Graybar Passage at the top of the stairs to the Lower Level
- Lexington Avenue at 43rd Street
- Monday – Friday 7am – 9pm
- Saturday 10am – 7pm
- Sunday 11am – 6pm
- Thanksgiving, Closed
- Christmas Eve, 8am – 7pm
- Christmas Day, Closed
- New Year’s Eve, 8am – 7pm
- New Year’s Day, Closed
Grand Central Terminal Map