1. In a small pot heat 2 table spoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on medium flame and Place garic clove in pot with heated oil.
2. Place all seafood in pot with heated oil and garlic clove. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. After 2 minutes pour the wine into the pot with the seafood. Reduce for 3 more minutes and take pot off the flame. Cover pot and let cool.
4. While seafood is cooling in covered pot, put all your garden fruits, vegetables and fresh herbs into a bowl. Season with Sherry Wine Vinegar, the remaining of the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix together to incorporate seasonings.
5. Take seafood out of pot, make sure all shellfish has opened shells, if not then open them, Mix the seafood with the garden vegetables. take a table spoon of the liquid from the pot and drizzle it on to the Seafood and Garden Vegetable mixture for added flavor.
6. Can serve right away, or cool in refrigerator and serve cold.