National Beer Day at Grand Central Terminal
March 26, 2019
The shops and restaurants at Grand Central Terminal are celebrating National Beer Day on Sunday, April 7 with special offerings and discounts. Commuters, visitors, and tourists are invited to take advantage of these National Beer Day offerings at the shopping and dining locations listed below.
Grand Central Terminal
89 E. 42 St.
New York, NY 10017
Sunday, April 7, unless otherwise listed
For specific times and more details, click here.
Special offers include but are not limited to:
- Art Bird & Whiskey Bar is offering a three-beer flight special for $20, with local beer flights of Sixpoint Sweet Action, Blue Point Toasted Lager, and Captain Lawrence Pilsner.
- Beer Table is offering 20 percent off all growler fills from Friday, April 5 to Sunday, April 7.
- Central Market New York all draft beers are $3 all day while supplies last.
- Grand Central Oyster Bar & Restaurant is celebrating with their Flying Dog “Doggy Style” Pale Ale as part of happy hour for $6.25.
- La Chula will have 50 percent off all beers.
- Tartinery is offering $3 beers with any food menu purchase.
- Zaro’s Family Bakery is celebrating with $1 off any beer purchased through the Zaro’s app on Sunday, April 7.
For more information and images for National Beer Day at Grand Central Terminal, please contact Goodman Media for Grand Central Terminal, GCT@goodmanmedia.com, 212-576-2700.