Win a chance for you and one lucky partner to play tennis at Grand Central’s magnificent Vanderbilt Tennis Club – as well as some amazing prizes from our lifestyle stores!
Terms & Conditions
One (1) lucky winner and their one (1) guest will win the opportunity to play tennis for one hour on Grand Central Terminal’s Vanderbilt tennis club courts. The winner will also receive a GCT tote bag containing $300.00 worth of gift cards for ten different Grand Central Terminal food and lifestyle retailers.
What The Winner Will Receive
- One (1) hour of court time for you and one (1) guest of your choice at the Vanderbilt Tennis Club.
- One Grand Central Terminal tote bag containing $300.00 of gift cards for ten (10) different Grand Central Terminal food and lifestyle retailers.
How To Enter The Contest
- Visit the contest entry post on either the Grand Central Terminal Facebook page (@GrandCentralTerminal) or the Grand Central Terminal lifestyle Instagram account, Love.GCT (@love.gct).
- Comment in the post why you would like to win, and tag the friend you would like to share the prize with. The comment should be appropriate for viewing by the general public, including children.
- Follow the Vanderbilt Tennis Club Facebook page, and either the Grand Central Terminal Facebook page (@GrandCentralTerminal) or Grand Central Terminal lifestyle Instagram account, Love.GCT @love.gct.
Contest Terms & Conditions
- The contest is open for entry from 10:00am, Tuesday September 8, 2020 to 10pm, Thursday September 10, 2020. , .
- Only entries submitted on the Grand Central Terminal Facebook page (@GrandCentralTerminal) or the Grand Central Terminal lifestyle Instagram accoun (@love.gct) will be valid.
- The Grand Central Terminal “Game, Set, & Match” prize includes one (1) hour of court time at the Vanderbilt Tennis Club for the winner and the one guest tagged by the winner, and one (1) GCT tote bag containing $300.00 of gift cards for ten (10) different Grand Central Terminal food and lifestyle retailers. No cash alternative is available. Retail value of the court time is up to $200.00 depending on the time designated for court time.
- The winner and the guest must comply with Vanderbilt Tennis Club’s COVID-19 safety precautions. Failure to do so will result in refusal of admission or removal, as applicable. For information about current Vanderbilt Tennis Club COVID-19 safety precautions, click here. The COVID-19 safety precautions are subject to change without notice. Court time is subject to cancellation or change if required due to COVID 19. The one (1) hour court time prize at Vanderbilt Tennis Club must be scheduled for no later than October 31, 2020.
- To arrange redemption and use of the one (1) hour court time prize at Vanderbilt Tennis Court, the winner must contact Vanderbilt Tennis Club directly at this email address: email@example.com. Use of the court is subject to court availability.
- The winner and their guest must present valid government-issued photo identification upon arrival at Vanderbilt Tennis Club.
- By entering the contest and accepting the Grand Central Terminal “Game, Set, & Match” prizes, the winner on behalf of him/herself and guest consent to Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Metro-North Railroad, and each of MTA’s other subsidiaries and affiliates and Jones Lang Lasalle Americas’ publishing the winner’s name and the guest’s name on the Grand Central Terminal website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter channels. The winner’s consent also applies to optional inclusion of the winner’s comment in the post as to why he/she would like to win.
- By accepting the Grand Central Terminal “Game, Set, & Match” prize, the winner and guest consent to participating in print and/or online media interviews before and after the experience in the event any such opportunity arises.
- By accepting the Grand Central Terminal “Game, Set, & Match” prize, the winner and guest consent to participating in any potential live or recorded broadcast opportunities in any media and/or interviews during or after the event.
- Entries to the Grand Central Terminal “Game, Set, & Match” contest must be received by 10:00 PM on Thursday, September 10th, 2020. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Upon accepting the prize, the contest winner will be required to provide personal contact information, which will be used by the Vanderbilt Tennis Club to schedule in advance the one hour court time prize.
- The prize winner and guest must be aged eighteen (18) years or older at the time the one-hour court time prize is scheduled to take place or, if either or both are under 18, the under-18 person must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- The winner will be notified on Sunday, September 13th, 2020 by Instagram or Facebook direct message and will have twenty-four (24) hours from the time the direct message is sent to respond and accept the prize. If no response or acceptance is timely received, an alternate winner will be selected and notified, with the procedure for selecting an alternate to continue until an alternate respond and accepts.
- The winner will be randomly and independently selected using a United Interactive platform.
- Grand Central Terminal “Game, Set, & Match” is promoted by Jones Lang LaSalle Americas for Metro-North Railroad.
- Employees and agents of Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Metro-North Railroad, and Metropolitan Transportation Authority are ineligible to enter or be awarded the prize. This restriction does not apply to the winner’s guest.
- No purchase required to enter the contest.
Tuesday, September 8, 2020 -
Thursday, September 10, 2020
Grand Central Terminal
89 E 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017