Explore the Terminal with Grand Central’s first-ever scavenger hunt!
Visitors of all ages are invited to take in the grandeur of the building by searching for lesser-known details they may not have noticed before. The below scavenger hunt is available in the Terminal’s magazine, Connections, or can be printed here. Redeem your completed scavenger hunt for a limited-edition Grand Central reusable tote bag* and a chance to receive other special prizes (scroll for prize details) at the Station Master’s Office near Track 35 on the following prize redemption dates:
- Tuesday, July 2, 12-2 PM
- Wednesday, July 10, 4-6 PM
- Thursday, July 18, 12-2 PM
Who will win the golden ticket!?
In addition to getting a limited-edition Grand Central reusable tote bag*, one extra lucky scavenger hunt participant will find a “golden ticket” in their tote bag (one winner per redemption date):
- Tuesday, July 2, 12-2pm: a $100 gift card to Michelin-starred Agern
- Wednesday, July 10, 4-6pm: a $100 gift card to The Campbell Bar, an iconic New York institution
- Thursday, July 18, 12-2pm: a $100 gift card to Cipriani Dolci overlooking the Main Concourse
Also, a raffle!
While you’re there, sign up for Grand Central’s weekly email list to enter to win a Grand Central Prize Pack with over $100 in gift cards, treats, and discounts from 17 Grand Central merchants (one winner per redemption date):
- $15 gift card to Café Grumpy
- $50 gift certificate to The Campbell Bar
- Chocolate Chip Cookies from Central Market New York
- Card for buy 1, get 1 free battery from Central Watch
- $25 gift card to Ceriello Fine Foods
- Grand Central Mini Cake Doughnut from Doughnut Plant
- $10 gift card to Financier Patisserie
- 50% discount on an entire order from Frankies Dogs on the Go
- $25 gift card to Great Northern Food Hall
- 4 oz bag of coffee from Irving Farm New York
- Box of assorted chocolates from Li-Lac Chocolates
- Coupon for a free jam from Murray’s Cheese
- Collection box from Neuhaus Belgian Chocolate
- 1.7 oz Basil Oil from Olivier’s & Co.
- $20 gift card to Tia’s Place
- Coupon card for $150 off next purchase at vineyard vines
- 1 box of Black & White Cookies & 1 box of Rugelach from Zaro’s Family Bakery
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Limit one per person. While supplies last.
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
4:00pm - 6:00pm
Station Master’s Office
next to Track 35
Grand Central Terminal
89 E 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017