Taste of Grand Central Market
Enjoy special FULL-SIZE Market items for only $2 each!
Spruce up your springtime table with treats and ingredients from Grand Central’s famous Market! Every Tuesday in April, from open until close, our shops are hosting the following full-size delights – all for just $2 each!
What you’ll taste:*
- 1 croissant each Tuesday throughout the month
Ceriello Fine Foods
- April 6: Spaghetti with meatballs
- April 13: Risotto balls
- April 20: Gnocchi pesto
- April 27: Penne alla vodka
Eli Zabar’s Bread & Pastry
- April 6: Raisin pecan rolls package of 2
- April 13: Biscotti snack package: raisin pecan, chocolate, or mixed
- April 20: Organic chocolate chip cookie
- April 27: Chocolate brownie
Eli Zabar’s Farm to Table
- April 6: Sweet lemonade 16 oz.
- April 13: Blueberry cup
- April 20: Fresh-squeezed orange juice 8 oz.
- April 27: Large avocado
- April 6: 2 salted caramel squares (dark or milk chocolate)
- April 13: 1 peanut butter cup (dark or milk chocolate)
- April 20: 1 chocolate-covered Oreo cookie
- April 27: 1 plain chocolate bar
- 5 oz. cheddar cheese curds each Tuesday throughout the month
Pescatore Seafood Co.
- April 6: Cauliflower lobster cakes, limit 2
- April 13: Salmon meatballs, limit 2
- April 20: Salmon burgers (plain, mustard crust, Italian crust, or spinach & feta), limit 2
- April 27: Cauliflower lobster cakes, limit 2
Spices and Tease
- April 6: Herbs de Provence
- April 13: Cajun spices
- April 20: Lamb tagine spices
- April 27: Chimichurri
*Please note the following:
- $2 promotional items are only available in store each Tuesday in April (6th, 13, 20th, & 27th) between 8am and 7pm.
- $2 promotional items are subject to availability and while supplies last. $2 promotional items cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth is mandatory in Grand Central Market and across Grand Central Terminal. Violators are subject to a $50 fine and may be removed from facility. Please maintain a safe social distance of 6 feet or more where possible.
- Event details are subject to change.
April 6, 13, 20, and 27.
8:00am - 7:00pm
Grand Central Market
Grand Central Terminal
429 Lexington Ave. at E. 43rd Street
Across from the 4/5/6 subway entrance in the Lexington Passage
Midway down the Graybar Passage
East of the Main Concourse near Track 19