Enjoy special FULL-SIZE Market items for only $2 each!
Bring bright delights to your fall table! Hyperlocal ingredients and only-in-New-York treats – all right here in Grand Central Market. And now’s your chance to try something new! The last 3 Tuesdays in October, plus the first Tuesday in November, from open until close, our Market shops are hosting the following full-size items – all for just $2 each!
What you’ll taste:*
- 1 roulé each Tuesday (cinnamon sugar or everything)
- October 12: Antipasto salad
- October 19: Mediterranean salad
- October 26: Antipasto salad
- November 2: Mediterranean salad
- October 12: Raisin pecan rolls package of 2
- October 19: Biscotti snack package: raisin pecan, chocolate, or mixed
- October 26: Chocolate chip cookie
- November 2: Brownie bar
- October 12: Small potato chips
- October 19: Small tortilla chips
- October 26: Blueberry cup
- November 2: Fresh-squeezed orange juice 8 oz.
- October 12: Milk or dark chocolate caramel bar
- October 19: Plain chocolate bar
- October 26: Coconut bar
- November 2: Peanut butter cup (dark or milk chocolate)
- October 12: Bulgarian feta 8 oz.
- October 19: Ellsworth Creamery cheddar cheese curds
- October 26: Havarti with dill 1/2 lb.
- November 2: Bulgarian feta 8 oz. (secondary: Ellsworth Creamery cheddar cheese curds)
- October 12: Cauliflower lobster cakes, limit 2
- October 19: Salmon meatballs, limit 2
- October 26: Salmon burgers (plain or spinach & feta), limit 2
- November 2: Cauliflower lobster cakes, limit 2
- October 12: Madras curry
- October 19: New York steak & chicken spices
- October 26: Herbs de Provence
- November 2: Cajun spices
*Please note the following:
- $2 promotional items are only available in store each Tuesday through the event (Oct. 12, 19, 26, & Nov. 2nd) between 8am and 7pm.
- $2 promotional items are subject to availability and while supplies last. $2 promotional items cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth is mandatory in Grand Central Market and across Grand Central Terminal. Violators are subject to a $50 fine and may be removed from facility. Please maintain a safe social distance of 6 feet or more where possible.
- Event details are subject to change.
October 12, 19, 26, and Nov. 2
8:00am - 7:00pm
Grand Central Market
Grand Central Terminal
429 Lexington Ave. at E. 43rd Street
Across from the 4/5/6 subway entrance in the Lexington Passage
Midway down the Graybar Passage
East of the Main Concourse near Track 19