Enjoy free tastings and special deals from Grand Central Market merchants!
What You’ll Taste
- Sample: Try Bien Cuit’s traditional Irish Stout Soda Bread, made with buttermilk and whole wheat flour and studded with moist, Irish Stout-poached currants!
- Special offer: Like what you taste? Want to try something else? Take 10% off all Bien Cuit items during the event.
- Sample: Taste Ceriello’s fresh mozzarella, assorted sauces, and bread.
- Special offer: Take $1 off all Ceriello sauces and dressings.
- Sample: Try samples of Dishes’ Chinese noodles and chipotle chicken salad.
- Special offer: Like what you taste? Take 10% off all chicken salads that are sold by the pound (chipotle chicken salad, Mexican chicken salad, Chinese chicken salad, lemon artichoke chicken salad).
March 11: Taste Eli’s homemade brownies.
March 13: Taste Eli’s homemade Russian coffee cake with apricot jam.
- Special offer: Like what you taste? Buy Eli’s brownie bars for $3 (usually $4), and Russian coffee cake with apricot jam for $3 (usually $3.95).
On the East end of the Market, try Eli’s homemade guacamole with bread to dip!
On the West end of the Market, try Eli’s delicious, fresh cold-pressed juices.
- Sample: Try a piece of Li-Lac’s world-famous butter crunch!
- Special offer: Like what you taste? Spend $25 and receive a free $3.95 chocolate bar.
- Sample: Try Murray’s Comte St. Antoine at their famous cheese counter.
- Special offer: Like what you taste? Buy their Comte St. Antoine for $18.99/lb (usually $22.99/lb)!
- Sample: Try one of Oren’s delicious specialty coffees.
- Special offer: Like what you taste? Purchase a pound of coffee and get $2 off!
- Sample: Taste Pescatore’s house-made fresh tuna salad.
- Special offer: Like what you taste? Buy 1 lb of fresh tuna salad and get 1/2 lb free!
- Sample: Taste their assorted sushi rolls.
March 11 & 13
Grand Central Market
Grand Central Terminal
– Lexington Ave. at E. 43rd Street
– Across from the 4/5/6 subway entrance in the Lexington Passage
– Midway down the Graybar Passage
– East of the Main Concourse near Track 19