Trick or Treat The Terminal
Bring the family to Grand Central to celebrate Halloween this year!
Download the GCT Trick or Treating Map
From 3pm-7pm on Halloween, families are invited for free, limited-edition tote giveaways, face painting, professional pumpkin carving demos, and trick or treating! Providing a safe, easy, and indoor setting for families to trick or treat this year, participating Grand Central shops and restaurants will be giving away candy and other exciting surprises to kids in costume during the event.
Check in on the Grand Central Taxi Stand (25 Vanderbilt Ave. at E. 43rd Street):
- Kids in costume can pick up a free trick or treat tote bag while supplies last
- Watch professional pumpkin carving demos from the folks at Maniac Pumpkin Carvers
- Get your face painted – sponsored by Kidding Around Toys
Trick or Treat at over 40 Grand Central Shops and Restaurants!
Click trick or treat map to enlarge
- All kids in costume are invited to trick or treat at participating Grand Central Shops and Restaurants for candy, prizes, and surprises!
- Stop by the Apple Store for the perfect view of the Main Concourse in costume! Representatives from Apple will be available on the landing from 4pm-6pm for a special Photo Opp for all the kids.
- These shops & restaurants are offering limited quantities of extra special treats on a first-come, first-served basis:
- Aveda Experience Center: First 50 attendees will receive a coupon for a free 20-min facial.
- Beer Table: Trick or treaters will receive cups of root beer or ginger beer
- Bien Cuit: Stop by Grand Central Market to try their homemade marshmallows!
- Café Grumpy: the first 250 trick or treaters will be able to show their grumpy pride with limited-edition Café Grumpy pins!
- Dahlia: Stop by the Biltmore Room location for a surprise for the trick or treaters!
- diptyque: All caretakers will receive a fragrance sample while the kids collect their sweet loot!
- Great Northern Food Hall: The first 300 trick or treaters are invited for a cookies and milk break! Their caretakers can enjoy a complimentary drip coffee, too!
- Irving Farm Coffee Roasters: Trick or treaters will receive a free temporary tattoo with their candy!
- Jacques Torres Chocolate and Jacques Torres Ice Cream: The first 200 trick or treaters will receive a taste of Jacques’ new milk chocolate rice krispy clusters!
- Li-Lac Chocolates: The trick or treaters will receive gourmet Li-Lac chocolate as a treat!
- Prova Pizzabar: Show off your costume and be entered to win a free pizza! Visit the restaurant for details. Also, adults with their trick or treating kids will receive a free souvenir cup.
- Shake Shack: Need a break for dinner and dessert? With each candy treat, kids will receive a coupon for a free scoop of custard with purchase!
- Zaro’s Family Bakery: The first 200 trick or treaters will receive a Zaro’s cookie!
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
3:00pm - 7:00pm
Grand Central Shops & Restaurants
Grand Central Taxi Stand
25 Vanderbilt Avenue at 43rd Street