Grand Central is celebrating Valentine’s Day with an exclusive opportunity for one couple to spend a magical night under the stars of the Terminal’s iconic zodiac ceiling. The entire Main Concourse will belong exclusively to one lucky couple on Friday, February 14 from 2:30 am for two hours. Grand Central will present the winners with a sumptuous, Michelin-starred three-course dinner with wine parings from Agern, cocktails from the legendary Campbell Bar, luxury takeaway gifts from diptyque and Li-Lac Chocolates, and photographs of the memorable night to keep. A Steinway artist will perform live, romantic music on a Steinway & Sons grand piano direct from the famed Steinway NYC Concert & Artist bank of pianos. Better still, the lucky couple need not travel far: before and after dinner they will enjoy the Presidential Suite at the iconic Grand Hyatt New York hotel, directly connected to Grand Central.
How To Enter:
For the free chance to win this once-in-a-lifetime experience, simply visit Grand Central’s new lifestyle channel, @love.GCT. To enter, follow the account and look for a special post, live on Monday, February 3. Contestants will have five days to enter, and a winner will be selected at random and notified on Monday, February 10 via Instagram direct message.
Please read the contest’s Official Terms & Conditions:
How to Enter
- “Like” the “Valentines Under the Stars” post on the @love.GCT Instagram account.
- In the post’s comments, tag the person you would like to share the experience with.
- Follow @love.GCT.
Only entries submitted between Monday, February 3, 2020 10:00 AM ET and Friday, February 7, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET will be considered.
Winners will be selected randomly and notified on Monday, February 10, 2020 via Instagram direct message.
What You Will Win
- Three-course dinner with wine pairing provided by Agern for two (2) people.
- Two (2) cocktails per person and one (1) bottle of Champagne provided by The Campbell Bar.
- One (1) diptyque gift set, including one (1) diffuser, one (1) Eau de Toilette, and one (1) scented candle.
- Five (5) photographs of the occasion to keep.
- One (1)-night stay in the Presidential Suite of the Grand Hyatt New York hotel, with breakfast for 2 in the hotel restaurant, between 6:30am and 11am, included. Check-in after 3:00pm on 2/13, check-out by 11:00 am on 2/14. Presidential Suite amenities and tips not included.
- One (1) box of chocolates provided by Li-Lac Chocolates.
- One (1) floral centerpiece arrangement for the dining table and to take home, provided by Dahlia.
Terms & Conditions
- “Guest” may be listed with more than one person.
- The “Valentines Under the Stars” experience at Grand Central Terminal includes dinner for two (2) persons with wine pairing, two (2) cocktails per person, and five (5) professional photographs, one (1) diptyque Valentine’s Day Gift Collection one (1) night stay at the Presidential Suite at the Grand Hyatt New York hotel, with breakfast included in the hotel restaurant. Check-in after 3:00pm on 2/13, check-out by 11:00am on 2/14. Amenities and tips not included. The two (2) attendees will be permitted to walk around a restricted area comprising Lexington Passage, the Main Concourse between the Shuttle Passage and Lexington Passage.
- The total retail value of the prize is $2,300.00. No cash alternative or other substitute is available.
- The experience will take place on Friday, February 14th, 2020 between 2:30 am and 4:30 am. The attendees will not be permitted to remain in Grand Central Terminal after 4:30am. The Terminal opens to the public at 5:30am. No alternative date or time is available.
- Subject to railroad and Terminal operating conditions, Grand Central Terminal and Metro-North Railroad reserve the right at any time to cancel or delay the start of the “Valentines Under the Stars” experience. In the event of cancellation, notice will be provided by telephone and text message.
- The “Valentines Under the Stars” experience is non-transferable.
- Attendees must be aged 21 and older and must present valid government-issued photo identification upon arrival at Grand Central Terminal.
- By accepting and attending the “Valentines Under the Stars” experience, each of the attendees consents to the use by Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Metro-North Railroad, and Jones Lang Lasalle Americas on their behalf, of their names and and the photographs containing their images being used in current and future Grand Central Terminal print and electronic publicity materiel.
- By accepting and attending the “Valentines Under the Stars” experience, each attendee consents to participating in broadcast media and print media interviews before and after the experience in the event such opportunity arises.
- Entries to the “Valentines Under the Stars” experience must be received by 11:59 PM on Friday, February 7th, 2020. Late entries will not be accepted.
- By accepting and attending the “Valentine’s Day Under the Stars” experience, each attendee agrees to participate in any potential live or recorded broadcast opportunities in any media and/or interviews during or after the event, and consent for the footage and/or b-roll to be used for future opportunities in any media regarding Grand Central Terminal and Metro-North Railroad.”
- The contest is open for submission of an entry from 10:00am Monday, February 3, 2020 to 11:59pm pm on Friday February 5, 2020.
- Grand Hyatt New York will be provided with the winners’ contact information in advance of their stay, whereupon Grand Hyatt will reach out to the winners to complete the reservation details.
- Grand Hyatt New York guests must comply with applicable Grand Hyatt room registration and check-in procedures.
- By accepting and registering for the Grand Hyatt New York stay in connection with the “Valentines Under the Stars” experience, each of the attendees consents to the use by Grand Hyatt New York, Inc. of their names and images, and the photographs containing their images, for non-exclusive in-context use on Grand Hyatt social media platforms through February 29, 2020.
- By accepting and registering for the “Valentines Under the Stars” experience, each of the attendees consents to the use by Steinway & Sons of their names and images, and the photographs containing their images, for non-exclusive in-context use on Steinway & Sons social media platforms through February 29, 2020.
- Contest entries will only be accepted on the Grand Central Terminal love.gct Instagram account.
To enter users must:
- Like the Valentines Under the Stars post on the @love.gct Instagram page.
- In the comments tag/specify the name of the person you would like to share the experience with.
- Follow @love.gct on Instagram.
- The winner will be notified on Monday, February 10th, 2020 by Instagram direct message and will have twenty-four (24) hours to respond and accept the prize from the time the direct message is sent. If no response, or if acceptance is not received in a timely manner, an alternate entrant will be selected and notified, with the procedure for selecting an alternate to continue until an alternate responds and accepts.
- The winner will be randomly selected using United Interactive, an independent prize draw platform.
- The “Valentines Under the Stars” experience is promoted by Jones Lang LaSalle Americas for Metro-North Railroad.
- Employees, and agents of Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Metro-North Railroad, Metropolitan Transportation Authority, any Grand Central Terminal tenant or contractor, Steinway & Sons, or Grand Hyatt New York, are ineligible to enter or be awarded the prize.
- No purchase is required to enter the contest.
Friday, February 14, 2020
Grand Central Terminal
89 E 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017