The Grand Central Holiday Fair is New York City’s most coveted indoor holiday gift fair and provides an extraordinary opportunity to showcase your brand and merchandise to New Yorkers, commuters, and tourists in the iconic Vanderbilt Hall from November 16 until December 24.
The 2020 Holiday Fair has been redesigned to comply with state and federal government-recommended social distancing guidelines. Although smaller, this year’s Fair retains all the festive charm that makes it such a popular experience for vendors and visitors alike!
- Centrally located in a major transit hub in Midtown Manhattan
- Thousands of daily visitors
- Indoor, climate-controlled space
- 24-hour on-site security
- Socially distant compliant design and layout
- Frequent and extensive cleaning in compliance with state and federal government hygiene protocols.
- Curated selection of high-quality merchandise
- Focus on handcrafted American-made products
- Proactive press outreach and advertising
The Holiday Fair traditionally presents an exceptional mix of handmade products including art, accessories, home goods, toys, jewelry, bath and body products, and men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel. In recent years vendors not only sold high volumes of product, but also landed wholesale accounts with major retailers, sold pieces to museums, broadened their retail client bases, and were profiled on local and national television.
The Metropolitan Transit Authority, Metro-North Railroad, and Jones Lang LaSalle are committed to ensuring that the 2020 Holiday Fair is a safe and enjoyable experience for all. The safety and well-being of visitors, vendors, and Grand Central Terminal staff is always our top priority.
APPLICATION DEADLINE JULY 31, 2020.