CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
One prize bundle to be awarded, comprising.
- A book: One Little Kid Big City® guidebook retail value $19.99.
and the following four prizes from Grand Central Terminal stores:
- One Frankies Dogs on the Go $30.00 gift card
- One Paper Source $25.00 gift card
- One Rite Aid $25.00 gift card
- Four Zaro’s Family Bakery Black and White cookies worth $19.60
The total value of the prize bundle is $119.59.
How to Enter the Contest
- Go to the Grand Central Terminal lifestyle Instagram account @love.gct or Little Kid Big City account @littlekidbigcity_.
- Find the contest entry post and submit a comment telling us how you and your children would spend time visiting Grand Central Terminal.
- Follow @love.gct and @littlekidbigcity_ on Instagram.
Contest Terms & Conditions
- The contest is open for entry from 10:00am, Tuesday, February 2, 2021 to 10pm, Friday, February 5, 2021.
- Only completed entries timely submitted on the Grand Central Terminal lifestyle Instagram account, Love.GCT (@love.gct) or the Little Kid Big City Instagram account (@littlekidbigcity_) account will be valid.
- One prize bundle will be awarded consisting of:
- 1 kid’s book: Little Kid Big City Guidebook Retail value 19.99.
- The following four prizes good at GCT stores:
- 1 Frankie’s Dogs on the Go – $30.00 gift card.
- 1 Paper Source – $25.00 gift card.
- 1 Rite Aid – $25.00 gift card.
- 4 Zaro’s Family Bakery Black and White cookies.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Entries to the Grand Central Terminal Little Kid Big City contest must be received by 10:00 PM on Friday, February 5, 2021. Late entries will not be rejected.
- The winner will be notified on Tuesday, February 9th, 2021 by Instagram direct message from the @Love.GCT Instagram account, and will have twenty-four hours from the time the direct message is sent to respond and accept the prize. If no timely response or rejection is received from the first winner of a prize, an alternate winner will be selected and notified, with the procedure for selecting an alternate to continue until an alternate respond and accepts.
- The winner will be randomly and independently selected using an application provided by United Interactive. The prize draw will take place on Tuesday February 9th, 2020.
- The prize draw is promoted by Jones Lang LaSalle Americas for Metro-North Railroad.
- Employees and agents of Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Metro-North Railroad, and Metropolitan Transportation Authority are ineligible to enter or be awarded the prize.
- No purchase required to enter the contest.