Status of Our Shops & Restaurants
Due to the ongoing New York State stay-at-home orders that have resulted from COVID-19, many of our establishments are temporarily closed or have reduced operations during this period. Stores and restaurants staying open at this time include:
- Beer Table To Go – Graybar Passage
- Central Cellars – Graybar Passage – Shop online
- Ceriello Fine Foods – Grand Central Market – Mercato home delivery
- Li-Lac Chocolates – Grand Central Market – Mercato home delivery – shop online
- Murray’s Cheese – Grand Central Market – Mercato home delivery – shop online
- Neuhaus Belgian Chocolate – Street level by the 42nd Street & Vanderbilt Avenue entrance – Shop online
- Pescatore Seafood Co – Grand Central Market – Mercato home delivery
- Rite Aid – Shuttle Passage
- Taste NY – 45th Street Passage
- Zaro’s Family Bakery – Upper Level by Track 34 and Track 19 – Mercato home delivery – Grubhub
To assist the amazing shopping and dining options in Grand Central in this extraordinary time, please note the revised hours and links to delivery and catering options. Where possible, consider a gift card purchase.
Have it all at the center of it all
Whether you’re planning a full-day shopping trip or just need to pick up a few things before your train, with 65 shops, Grand Central is the perfect place to check off everything on your list. We have the biggest names, like the Apple Store, Vineyard Vines, M.A.C. Cosmetics, and Rite Aid, but we also have unique, local brands, like Tia’s Place, LoveThyBeast, and Central Watch.
Dine with us
From Michelin-starred fine dining to classic cocktail bars to a variety of grab and go fast-casual restaurants for any craving, it’s a one-stop diner’s paradise with 35 delicious dining options in all.
Got an errand?
In addition to our shops & restaurants, Grand Central also offers a wide range of services. Why not get a shoe shine at Leather Spa? We also offer eye exams at Grand Central Optical, a pharmacy at Rite Aid, and full-service watch repair at Central Watch.