STATUS OF OUR SHOPS & RESTAURANTS
Throughout our 107-year history, Grand Central Terminal has stood as a beacon of continuity, strength, and resilience for all New Yorkers, and visitors the world over. In these unprecedented times we remain open to maintain a reduced schedule of Metro-North trains that continue to serve New York’s essential healthcare workers, transportation workers, first responders, food service workers, and other vital contributors that keep our city going. Visit mta.info/mnr for the latest train service updates.
Most Grand Central Terminal stores and services will soon be resuming operations in accordance with New York State’s phased reopening of business. Check back for the latest information about your favorite shops and restaurants.
The following retailers are open:
- Beer Table To Go – Graybar Passage
- Central Cellars – Graybar Passage – Shop online
- Ceriello Fine Foods – Grand Central Market – Mercato home delivery
- Li-Lac Chocolates – Grand Central Market – Mercato home delivery – shop online
- Murray’s Cheese – Grand Central Market – Mercato home delivery – shop online
- Neuhaus Belgian Chocolatiers – Street level by the 42nd Street & Vanderbilt Avenue entrance – Shop online
- Pescatore Seafood Co. – Grand Central Market – Mercato home delivery
- Rite Aid – Shuttle Passage
- Taste NY – 45th Street Passage
- Zaro’s Family Bakery – Upper Level by Track 34 and Track 19 – Mercato home delivery – Grubhub
To review the full list of Grand Central’s shops and restaurants, visit our directory.
The following pedestrian entrances to and from the Terminal are open:
105 East 42nd Street (Subway)
Vanderbilt Avenue & 42nd Street
Access to the lower level tracks, Dining Concourse, and Oyster Bar is currently restricted. All Metro-North services are arriving and departing from the upper level tracks. Alternate restroom facilities are available in the Station Master’s Office by Track 37.
We hope you and your families stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you and our community back soon.